Just updated Animal Friends Adventure on Steam and Windows platforms. Although it’s not as exciting as the major update that dropped a month ago.
I’m going to start posting patch notes now. No more neglecting the main page.
- Fixed the pet store interface. It was neglected for too long.
- Optimized load time, especially for console. (was loading 1.5 gigs of audio data into memory)
- Reduced memory demands by not preloading so many audio files at once.
- Level end menu now has option to go straight to next level, or back to character select. This keeps the fun going.
- Clicking the gift box should no longer bring you back to the home screen.
- Updated some more graphical items to give UI a better look.